As a pediatric dentist, my greatest pleasure comes from gaining a child’s trust and seeing their excitement about visiting the practice. I know how formative those first dental visits can be and work hard to ensure each child and parent feels secure, reassured, and comfortable while here.
I enjoy working closely with patients and parents, educating each about dental health and how it is part of one’s overall health and wellness. I provide a lot of age-appropriate information about nutrition, making healthy decisions, and prevention, encouraging patients and families to establish positive habits that lead to a healthier life.
I strive to inspire others to value their oral health as part of their overall health and support them as they learn to take control of their wellness. I also try to be an advocate and model for health and wellness in our community, and to teach my patients, as they grow into adulthood, so they can share this knowledge with others.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Nova Southeastern University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- General Practice Residency Certificate, Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare
- Pediatric Specialty Certificate, Nova Southeastern University, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
Pediatric dentistry is a constantly evolving specialty that requires clinicians to undertake continuous self-improvement. Dr. Andrea regularly seeks out continuing education opportunities, ensuring she is using the most up-to-date techniques, materials, and technologies. This allows her to provide patients with the best treatment experience and lasting results.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomates of Pediatric Dentistry
Beyond the Practice
A native of Montreal, Canada, Dr. Andrea now resides in Plantation with her cat and her pet gecko. A fitness and health fanatic, she can often be found participating in many different exercise activities. Her favorites include Pilates, hot yoga, boot camp fitness (Orange Theory), bike rides, and hiking.
Dr. Andrea also enjoys cooking, reading, watching movies, arts and crafts projects, and time with her family members, many of whom live nearby.