I am energized the minute I walk through the doors of our office. I truly feel a synergy that only happens when you are part of a unified team. We come in with the mantra of doing good for others, and do our best to execute this every day, in every interaction.
As an orthodontist, I enjoy all part of patient engagement. I particularly enjoy meeting with new patients and getting to know them and their families. We create a treatment plan, together, and follow it through in a true partnership.
The results of the care we offer are truly transformative. I meet with children who are afraid and learn to trust, teens who start shy and become extroverts during the treatment process, and adults who have decided to do something to better themselves.
I feel blessed to be part of the process of transforming lives: we not only create beautiful smiles and improve function, but treatment instills a confidence that becomes readily apparent. This is what makes orthodontics both an art and a science.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Biology, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Orthodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
Throughout the year, Dr. Alon completes many hours of continuing education. He takes a range of courses that allow him to treat the whole patient, not only their teeth. By staying at the forefront of emerging research, trends, and methodologies, he is able to deliver an exceptional orthodontic experience and lasting, beautifully healthy results.
He has completed the:
- McLaughlin two-year post-graduate course
- Roncone one-year PhysioDynamicSystem course
- Placement of Orthodontic Implants, Jack Fisher course
- Placement and Mechanics of Orthodontic Implants, Jason Cope
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Beyond the Practice
A Broward County native, Dr. Alon, his wife Dr. Maria, and their three children – Daniel, Ilan, and Mia – reside in south Broward.
Outside of creating smiles, Dr. Alon enjoys time with friends and family, as well as reading, exercising, and meditating. Most of his free time, though, is spent running the kids between their many activities.